Sunday, March 20, 2011

The adventures of...

Something that humans don't know about me is that I'm quite the adventurer. I love going on life or death missions in my spare time between writing best selling novels and sun bathing in the middle of the living room.

One of my latest missions was to safely rid the house of invisible monsters that only I could see and I felt that it was my duty to get rid of them. The awful monsters were terrorizing me and there was no way that I was going to put up with that. It took me weeks to figure out how to successfully get them out, but I came up with a plan.

The first day of my mission, I tried to scare them by showing off my incredible strength and fighting abilities. I fought with my feline siblings, but the monsters were still there. I tried this tactic for a couple weeks with no avail, so it was time to try something different. I got up on the countertops and knocked things off in hopes of the loud noises scaring them, but yet again, nothing worked.

For a few days after having surgery, I slept and plotted other ways to get rid of the monsters, and I came up with one that I thought was ingenious. As soon as I felt better and well enough to do it, I started tearing around the house like I was completely crazy. Nobody felt safe as I leaped across the furniture, jumped at the walls, and skid across the linoleum floors. I was a maniac and it did the trick, and the monsters fled.

They haven't returned and my household is safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment