Sunday, April 3, 2011

B is for....

BANANA!

I admit it. I seriously am obsessed with banana peels and I don't have a clue why. If there's a banana peel sitting somewhere within my reach I will go for it! They make an awesome toy and I read somewhere that fleas generally stay away from them, so it's a win-win situation!

But really, my banana peel obsession isn't all that weird. I mean, c'mon, I'm a kitten and I'll play with anything. Plastic grocery bags, clumps of Angelo's hair, milk jug rings, string, cardboard boxes, chapstick tubes... The list could go on and on and on.

Back to the subject of bananas! There's a song about banana phones. That's reason enough to love them, right?

1 comment:

  1. This was cute! Saying hi, because no one seems to visit our blogs in the >1000 group. I'm at writeryogini.blogspot.com - stop by. Melissa

    ReplyDelete